Home How To ? How to Use Custom Domain on Blogger with Godaddy
How to Use Custom Domain on Blogger with Godaddy
July 25, 2014 by Pramod Pawar Leave a Comment
How to Use Custom Domain on Blogger
Here I am going to show you “how to use custom domain on blogger with Godaddy.com”. We know that blogger provides us two kind of publishing options:
1. Simply Hosting on Blogspot (XYZ.blogspot.com).
2. Hosting on your custom domain(www.XYZ.com or www.example.XYZ.com ).
We can change our publishing option at any instant and our content will remain unchanged.
Considering that we already have custom domain, Here is steps for “how to use custom domain on blogger or Blogspot ?” follow the steps below:
1. Go to Blogger’s Home page.
2. Select Blogspot site, who’s domain you want customise.
3. Then Go to Setting -> Basic.