Well, Design Float has been up for 18 days so I figured I’d share a little update about how things are going. So far, we are off to a great start. The community really seems to be embracing the project and I have received plenty of positive feedback. I’m delighted that other designers are finding DF helpful and useful! I would also like to thank everyone who has contributed so far, and I hope that we continue to bring exposure to artists, designers, and authors who would otherwise have a difficult time gaining exposure.
I’m still working as often as I can to fix bugs and issues throughout the site. Some still outstanding issues that I haven’t had time to address, but hope to get resolved this weekend:
- Private Messages Don’t Work
- Minor display and style issues when viewing the various tabs from the profile page.
- Two step registration process will be condensed to one step.
- Live Feed section doesn’t have enough width to display properly.
If you discover any more annoying quirks, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll add them to the list of fixes.
Some General Stats:
- There are currently 142 registered members!
- Currently indexing 836 articles from accross the web!
- We have 213 email subscribers and growing!
- We’ve had over 8,000 unique visitors and over 30,000 pageviews!
Thank you again to all the users, supporters, and contributers!