45 Series of Unusual Wine Label Designs

When it comes to a good wine packaging design, guess no one would argue the fact that a label for the bottle holds equal importance to the wine inside. Actually, that is a top priority to design a label that tells a particular story, perfectly represents the winery brand and the target it is for. Only in this case such label would be once and for all remembered. Wine label basically is a unique product which rarely appears to be sampled in a showcase. But now you get a nice chance to look for design inspiration within this industry. Here goes a handpicked set of wine labels that use modern and sophisticated approaches to show genuine wine’s character.

* * *

This entry was posted in creative design, inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to 45 Series of Unusual Wine Label Designs

1. Dietmar says:

Wow, great collection and very inspiring for I am searching for some inspirations for my new cherry liquoer bottles…

2. Erica | Bottle Label Printing says:

This is simply a very good collection of wine labels and I enjoyed checking them out. The one with the newspaper packaging in my opinion would be a really cool idea, marketing to a non-elite consumers. Designing labels can really be challenging that’s why I appreciate when I see a unique and new design ideas.

3. Luciana Toledo says:

wonderful!

4. Pingback: Rótulos criativos | Vini, Vidi, Vinho.

5. Kevin says:

Interesting set of designs. And I see quite a few, since my wife is a wine label designer… :) I do enjoy a somewhat wider and more creative use of color and typography in recent years than was once the case… You can see what she’s doing at http://saranelsondesign.com/WineLabels. There are about 30 designs over a couple of portfolios pages.

6. Winepine says:

The designs are fantastic. Great post!
    Patrick

7. Kginter says:

I love these labels! I am a marketing communications assistant for a label company and am working on a wine blog about people’s favorite wine labels (design). Would you like to participate on the blog? I think you would have some really cool labels to share with our readers!

8. Designvswine says:

Wow, gorgeous packaging! Thanks for posting such a great variety.

9. Kris Chislett says:

These are awesome! :)

10. Alex Lopes says:

Awesome collection! I’ve stoled it to my Pintrest page… Hope you don’t mind! :)

11. Carillo Robert says:

where are the sine qua non wines?

12. Paul says:

Check out the winery in Ontario Megalomaniac He has sorry very clever labels

13. Lindsay says:

These are beautiful! I was a designer in the label business for a time and I love how creative these labels can be. I just wish more packaging was this wild with design.